Welcome to the Burlington Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY OR IN-PROGRESS INCIDENT PLEASE CALL 911..
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- This is not an emergency or an in-progress incident?
- This incident occurred within the City of Burlington city limits
- There are No Known suspects?
- There is no physical evidence such as fingerprints, blood, pry marks, items left behind by the perpetrator?
- There are no known witnesses to be interviewed?
- This did not occur on an Interstate Highway?
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Using the Burlington Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):
- All cases filed using this system will be reviewed by a Records Clerk..
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Reporting online only creates a report for reference. It does not launch a full police investigation. If your incident requires an investigation, please contact us at 802-658-2700 now.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.